Thursday, April 13, 2017

suggs family | milestone mommy & me session

I call my short sessions "milestone mini sessions" because most clients use them for all those little milestone moments you want to remember: birthdays, celebrating the start of spring, or even losing a first tooth.  This family was celebrating a very special milestone, as the youngest Suggs member was finishing her hardest rounds of chemo.  I have been photographing these sweet things since they were itty bitty, and all I can say it is quite an honor to be with them for this season of their lives.  Love y'all 😘.  And a big shout out to the super amazing Sharon Coker for the use of her studio space!  I loved it so much I might plan something else there in the future (wink wink).



P.S. We caught up with Dad a few weeks later at spring mini sessions, had to sneak this cuteness in!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Right Click disable