Saturday, March 11, 2017

the lucketts | families on film

One of my professional goals for this year was to shoot more film at all my sessions.  Although I started doing this in 2016 with couples, babies and families with older kids, I was always nervous (and/or terrified) of shooting film with toddlers.  So I decided to conquer my fear by leaving my digital cameras at home, with this the most adorable family of all time.  With film photography, the HD sharpness is replaced with soft beauty and the picture-perfect posing is replaced with the imperfect moments captured perfectly.  This is really where my heart is and where I hope to move my professional work this year.  If you are interested in doing a family session like this, give me a call and let's make some film magic together. 💗⭐

Portra 400 film on Canon 1v and Pentax 645n.  Scans from The FIND Lab.

  

2 comments:

  1. WOW....I can see why you have fallen in love with this medium....any family would be forever grateful to have such precious moments captured so beautifully, artfully. Great job, Emily Elizabeth !

    ReplyDelete

Right Click disable